United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child - Article 29
'Gracelands Nursery School, Sowing the Seeds for Lifelong Learning.'
United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child - Article 31
At Gracelands Nursery School our aim is to create a stimulating, healthy, happy secure and inclusive environment, which will promote the independent learning process for all.
United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child - Article 28
* Gracelands Nursery School values every child as an individual and aims to develop each pupils confidence, independence and enjoyment in learning.
* We believe that a child's nursery education builds on the foundations already achieved at home and initiates the framework that supports lifelong learning and the acquisition of skills
* We encourage the active participation of parents, by valuing their contribution and developing a strong partnership between home and school.
* We, the nursery team, continue to explore all opportunities to support the development of physical, intellectual, social and emotional skills, as outlined in the EYFS Developmental Matters 2012.
* We provide a healthy, happy, secure and stimulating environment, which enables children to reach their full potential.
* In developing a sense of community we aim to encourage consideration and respect for others and a concern for the environment. We encourage equal opportunities and access for all, celebrating our differences and being aware of the vulnerable and the "hard to reach".